The new and modern hall provides a clean, healthy and pleasant work environment.
We are not looking for people to work for us, but for people to work with us, share our vision and want us to grow together. We believe that everyone has special talents.
It is very important for us to discover them, nurture them and allow them to integrate into our company.
If you feel that the above describes who you are – send an innovative application to email@example.com or call 041 329 102.
Practical training or scholarship
We are offering you the chance to start exploring the world of work and to get to know yourself and your potential.
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or call.: 041 329 102.
We are currently looking for the following profiles:
If you are reliable, responsible, persistent and precise in your operations, we are inviting you to join our team as a machine operator/CNC operator.
- machine operation and settings adjustments
- product inspection, product quality control in accordance with the prescribed documentation (required: knowledge of blueprint reading and measuring techniques)
- making measurement records
- parameter setting, changing tools, starting the process
- basic machine maintenance and supervision of machine operation
- ensuring a clean working environment
- carrying out work and tasks according to instructions
Would you like to work with us?
Contact us and we will prepare a quote.